Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Crazy

I can't think of a better title for this post.

This is a collection of things I've overheard Anne say since about the first of March of this year (2006).

Anne!

Where are you?

I'm just watching out our window.

What?
What are you doing?

"I'm just watching out our knee boar hood (neighborhood)"
"Out the window"
"I'm watching the alley."

---------------------------

"Up from the Gravy (grave)... I will follow you."
"I'm not following you, I want to stay with the Lord Jesus."

"Up from the grave He ARosa"

---------------------------

"Doors are fun, doors are beautiful."

then she sings
"Doors are fun, doors are good to shut."
"open their mouth, and open their mouth."
"open their door, and open the door."

---------------------------

"Oh Tree Cellphone."
"Cellphone"
"6...9..." (trailing off)
(then starts a coughing fit)

-----------------------

while holding a bottle of sprinkles for ice cream,
"Chocolate Corn-Head, Chocolate Corn-Head"

No comments: