Sunday, August 20, 2006

Fifty Thousand

When Anne is talking about something that she thinks is really expensive, she'll say, "It's Fifty Thousand bucks!" (Well, it actually comes out "Butts" and it's always hard for me to keep from commenting "That's a lot of butts!") She also says things like, "Will you be gone fifty thousand hours?" Fifty thousand is her biggest number.

As we were leaving Grandma's house tonight Anne announced from the back seat, "Mom, I shut the garage door all by myself!" I said, "Really? Wow. " Anne said, "Yeah, it's really hard. It's heavy. It takes like fifty thousand strengths, and I have them... and you do too!"

1 comment:

Carl and Tisara said...

Hi Lydia - that is so cute. I miss Anne. It was fun to get together awhile back - we just don't have enough times like that :) I can't wait to show Carl your blog. We just recently have jumped on the bandwagon. -- love, Tisara